- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means, by connecting to this site you automatically agree.
- IP addresses are collected for use within a statistic service, and/or rate limiting service.
- Data collection can be turned off by using "Do not track" mode on modern browsing software.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- No personal information is shared, sold, or openly gave to third parties and is only handled by us.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
What do we collect?
No data will be collected if one fails to be retieved or "Do not track" mode on your browsing software is enabled.
- Internet protocol addresses (IP).
- Browsing software user agent.
- Time-stamp of visit.
- Web page visited.
What is "Do not track" mode?
The "Do not track" mode is a feature most modern browsing software will have implemented, the feature will send a HTTP header which will contain content to tell sites not to track, sites will respond differently to this header. However we will only log that "an anonymous user has visited" if this feature is enabled in your software.
To request data deletion please contact justin#2015 on discord.
Last updated: 25/02/2020
© smef.pw 2020